Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Classroom set up!

This is my classroom in progress. I started by moving the tables into groups of 4 except for one table of 5. There really isn't a lot of space. At least for what I was used to. It's a whole different ball game when designing a 5th grade room as opposed to a 2nd grade room. I want it to still be fun and colorful, but I don't want them to feel babied...

Jennie came to school with me yesterday to put some butcher paper on the bulletin boards to be ready. It was a great help! I just need to work on my library. I found lots of old books from when I was a kid. They are in my reading area now. I also ordered several books from the Scholastic website!

I'm so nervous to start this new adventure, but I know it is a good and much needed change. Watch me just love every minute of it, I hope! :) Til later in the week! Hopefully I will get more pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment